Tuesday 4 January 2011

AN INVITING AND ELEGANTLY ECLECTIC LIVING ROOM!



Happy December! Don't know what that means but just noticed that is December 1st. It is 1:50am and I am still up. Yikes. Need to sleep.

But before sleep, I must share these pictures with you...

I really like this Hancock Park living room designed by Los Angeles interior designer Molly Luetkemeyer, owner of M Design Interiors Inc. I like the mix of styles, the pops of color and the overall feel of the space...something very inviting about this room.


Black and white framed photos are arranged to create a striking picture frame collage on a white wall. (above)


A lucite table, yellow arm chairs, a colorful ottoman and a contemporary chocolate brown sofa all come together to create an eclectic look that successfully blends several decor styles. (above)

(So, for awhile I was dying for a lucite coffee table. I was obsessed. I ended up with my coffee table which is nice...but still have a lust for lucite...by the way...)

Anyhooo...what do you think of this living room? Don't be shy...weigh in...love hearing from you!

Off to sleep so I can start December 2009 off the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...